Search All Vail Valley Properties at www.InvestInVail.net

Monday, December 5, 2011

Buying Rental Real Estate with Retirement Funds

I am under contract to buy an investment property with a partner that may generate an annual current return of 7%.  Are you aware that you can own rental real estate with your retirement funds? I also own 46% of a property with an IRA partner that distributes rental income monthly to my partner as he is over 65. My portion of the income goes into an account that I can invest in whatever I wish (stocks, options, money market, more real estate, etc…).

If you don’t have the stomach to weather a volatile stock market, this may be an excellent option for some of your retirement assets. The structure I am suggesting is not the same as an annuity which could permit use of the property by the owner. This is a straight investment play but focuses on the current yield to the investor. Warren Buffet says: “Be Greedy when others are Fearful and Be Fearful when others are Greedy.”

To talk more about options that may work for you with investing in real estate in the Vail Valley, Beaver Creek and Eagle County, Colorado email me at Sondra@InvestInVail.com (please include your contact info).  I will visit with you about current real estate investment opportunities that may fit your needs.

To search all available properties for sale in the Vail Valley, go to www.InvestInVail.net

No comments: